Learn the most effective SEO techniques and why each are so important to your next online marketing strategy. See some organic SEO statistics that will blow your mind and view helpful resources that will take your website to the next level, becoming a lead generating machine.
Powerful Yext & Local Search Stats
Yext conducted a survey of 31,000 locations:
- Businesses who include enhanced content received 416% MORE VIEWS than those without enhanced listing features.
- 95% of respondents reported FINDING INCORRECT INFORMATION about a business that they were searching for online.
- 63% reported that they found incorrect information about a business "MANY TIMES."
- 91% indicated that finding incorrect business listings has IMPACTED THEIR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE.
- More than 33% stated that finding incorrect information about a business had "SIGNIFICANT IMPACT" on their customer experience.
1) WHAT IS YEXT?
Yext is a powerful tool for local SEO and a centralized hub for your link building campaign. Yext local puts your business on the map from one cloud-based portal (there's only 1 username & 1 password) so you can access it online wherever and whenever you want. Yext Powerlistings are essentially an easy way to buy over 70 high quality inbound links to your website without the risk of getting penalized by Google.
Before we dive into today's question, is Yext worth it, lets discuss what it even is, how it works, and how much does it cost per location.
So, What is Yext & How Much Does it Cost?
Yext puts your business on the map from one central hub on the cloud so you can access it online wherever and whenever you want. It’s engine syncs to over 70 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Directories, Pages, Profiles and Reviews help businesses internationally boost their brand in their local area, drive traffic in other channels than just search, and increase sales directly and indirectly.
Do you want to improve your business, attract more customers, & increase your volume?
Today, there are all sorts of link building strategies, free & paid, but be careful because some are scams that will plummet your rankings into oblivion. They say you can improve your local SEO by buying thousands of inbound links and it actually works for a very short time period. Until of course, Google finds out that you're participating in a black hat link building scheme. In reality a few high quality links will boost your rankings more and without worry of a Google penalty.