The generation of B2B leads is a complex process especially if you don’t have experience. That’s why there are lead generation marketing companies who specifically work with B2Bs. These professionals plan, execute, track and analyze your leads, strategies & campaigns so they can revise and adapt in real-time.
Developing a high-level strategy that includes research, creating buyer personas, segmenting potential lead into list, automation, targeting, attracting, converting, nurturing and closing leads is daunting, especially when you have a business to operate.
If you’ve tried to generate B2B leads in the past and have been unsuccessful in doing so, have no fear, Tag Marketing is here!
Table of Contents:
- The Tag Marketing Effect With Case Studies & Client Stories
- Reasons For Our Success
- 9 Mind Blowing Lead Generation Statistics
- Why You Should Hire Us Vs Doing It On Your Own
The Tag Marketing Effect
At Tag Marketing we take the pressure off you and take care of the entire lead generation process. We do extensive research into your business model, your target audience and your objectives in terms of converting the target customer into a high-quality lead. This is the core of what we do and have been doing this since 2001.
We take pride in being a provider of tangible and measurable value to our clients. Giving them the best service and results with the available budget. We’re the trusted name in this space and if you need proof, then continue reading, because we have the success stories from our clients to back it up.
Successful Case Studies & Their Stories
RAPID GROWTH - B2B SaaS Company
Here we helped a growing SaaS (Software as a Service) company who sold text marketing and sales software to auto dealerships. They just couldn't seem to get over a sales hurtle and desperately needed more leads. They were experiencing multiple challenges including poor online presence, high bounce rate, low customer lifetime value (LTV) and there was no lead nurturing being done at all.
We worked through to their challenges, developed a strategy and effectively executed it over a 12-month period to make TEXT2DRIVETM one of our most successful clients.
- Not Getting Found Online
- No Lead Nurturing Process
- Low Customer LTV (Lifetime Value)
- No One Knew Who They Were Or What They Offered
- Lots Of Confusion About What They Actually Did
- Growing Pains
After we researched and analyzed their unique situation, we had a solid understanding of what led to their stunted growth. We needed to rebuild their entire website and user experience (UX) from the ground up. Then, we would have to do a lot of niche keyword discovery to properly optimize each webpage for search. Next, start building a national presence through creative marketing strategies. And finally, we had to align their sales team with our marketing agency.
- Build Website From Ground Up With Better UX
- Create A National Presence & Establish Authority In The Auto Industry
- Retain Existing Customers & Turn Them Into Referral Machines
- Increase Month-Over-Month Revenue
- Creative Content Marketing
- Align Sales & Marketing
- Integrated Custom CRM
The execution and timeline of these new deliverables were the key to overcoming their hurtles. We started fresh with a new website design and upgraded their mobile app design that focused mainly on the user's experience (UX). We simplified the conversion path and clarified the user's next steps with stronger CTAs (call-to-actions). Then, we SEO'd the pages for the optimal search terms and implemented better multichannel tracking. Next, we developed better converting landing pages and creative content to drew in our target audience.
Once the leads started coming in, we helped implement their custom CRM and created a contact nurturing process for both new and existing customers to improve their LTV and month-over-month revenue.
- Web Design
- Organic SEO
- Online Marketing
- Graphic & Print Design
- App Design
- Tracking Analytics & Conversion Funnels
- Lead Nurturing CRM
- Content Development
Here are the results! For every $1 they spent on marketing with us, we returned $41 to them. Their website traffic skyrocketed across the nation, we cutout the fat in their wasteful spending, fixed some internal issues due to growing pains, converted more leads, increased customer retention and much more.
- $41:1 ROI
- 10% Month-Over-Month Growth
- Increased Qualified Leads By 434%
- Reduced Website Bounce Rate By 60%
- Increased Brand Awareness Across All 52 States 3,000+ Cities
- Sessions Went Up 345% & New Users Skyrocketed 245%
LEAD GENERATION - Insurance Agency
Here we helped a struggling Michigan insurance agency, who sold commercial insurance in a highly combative industry. They just couldn't seem to extend their reach beyond their community and became extremely dependent on buying watered down leads.
We worked through to their challenges, developed a game plan and effectively executed it to make Compass Insurance Agency one of our proudest success stories.
- Insurance Industry Is HIGHLY Competitive With A Budget No Where Near What The Big Dogs Spend
- Mostly Converting In Unprofitable Or Unqualified Areas
- High Website Bounce Rate
- Reliant Heavily On Cold Calling & Buying Leads
- Slim Profit Margins
- No Lead Nurturing Process
After we analyzed and researched their situation, we had a strong understanding of the factors that led to their poor results. So, we devised a rock-solid strategy to GEO target more qualified candidates, developed content that their audience actually searched for, and optimized their landing pages to become a converting machine.
- Target More Qualified Audience
- Create Local Presence & Extend To Surrounding Areas
- Content Marketing To Peak Visitors Interest
- Effective Landing Page Design To Convert More Leads
- Increase Inbound Leads To Wean Off Outbound Leads
- Setup & Integrate CRM
The execution and timeline of these new deliverables is key, as well as, fixing the basics and building up from there. We started with a fresh new website design, focused on user experience (UX) and provided simplified conversion paths with clear calls-to-action. Then, we SEO'd the webpages for the optimal search terms and implemented better tracking for a more in-depth analysis. Next, we developed landing pages and funneled paid traffic to them so we can better understand what works, what doesn't, and which marketing channels we should be dumping most of our time and budget into.
Once the leads started pouring in, we routed the leads to the correct agents via CRM and created a lead nurturing process that converted more policies sold while saving time working bad leads.
- Web Design
- Organic SEO
- Online Marketing
- Graphic Design
- PPC & Re-Marketing Advertising
- Tracking Analytics & Conversion Funnels
- Lead Nurturing CRM
The results are in and we surpassed their goals! For every $1 they spent on marketing with us, we returned $25 to them. Their web traffic increased & started reaching a more suitable audience, we cutout wasteful spending & decreased their cost-per-acquisition which improved their profit margins, fixed some internal issues & growing pains that arouse, and much more.
- $25:1 ROI
- Expanded Target Area Reach In Profitable Areas
- 38% Decrease To Overall Website Bounce Rate
- 145% Increase In Online Visitor Traffic
- 216% Improvement To Marketing & Sales Qualified Leads
- Closed More Policies & Increase Customer Lifetime Value
- Retained Customer Loyalty
- Decreased Cost-Per-Acquisition
- 124% Increase In Conversion Rate
- Helped Fix Phone Routing Issue
Reasons For Our Success
Tag Marketing is built on the philosophy and methodology of inbound marketing, which has proven to be the superior marketing method for the digital universe.
Outbound marketing uses a push mechanism to acquire customers, which means they push their products and services out, towards consumers. A lot of the time the consumers are oblivious to your product or service, which usually generates low-quality leads that just won't convert well to sales.
The way we do things at Tag Marketing is a little more inviting and educational to potential customers. It's proven that when buyers are more comfortable and knowledgable about a product or service, they are more likely to make a purchase, be happy about their decision, and become an advocate of your brand.
Instead of pushing content onto consumers and irritating them, the ball is in the consumer's court. They are actively searching for things that spark their interest or fix a problem. This sparked interest is where marketers, like us, come in to present the right content at the right place and at the right time.
When a consumer searches for a product or service they go through buying stages of awareness, consideration, and decision making. This process has ultimately changed the dynamic of B2B lead generation. This is known as the inbound marketing methodology and it’s the future of generating high-quality leads that actually convert into sales.
Inbound marketing plays a vital role in how to effectively acquire high-quality, marketing and sales qualified leads. Inbound marketing attracts leads by creating content that educates the consumer, so when he or she searches for information, this content is readily available to them. By, using this content in their research process your business or brand has the opportunity to capture this potential buyer and convert them into a lead. There are several types of power content that audiences are looking at their current stage of buyer's journey.
When it comes to inbound marketing and lead generation, we are the professionals you should call on to get from where you're at to new heights never thought possible.
9 Mind Blowing Lead Generation Statistics From Marketing Companies, Businesses & Sales Teams
- Lack of resources, such as staff and time, remains the biggest obstacle to successful lead generation for 61% of B2B businesses.
- 28% of in-house marketing spend goes to infrastructure such as servers, storage, network, software, etc. That's 28% more money you can put towards actual marketing if you hire a marketing agency vs in-house.
- The less businesses know about their KPIs, the less likely they are to meet their revenue goals. 74% of businesses that weren't exceeding revenue goals did not know their visitor, lead, MQL, or sales opportunities.
- Nearly 80% of companies not meeting their revenue goals attract 10,000 monthly website visitors or less. For those exceeding their revenue goals, 70% report attracting more than 10,000 visitors per month.
- Only 61% of businesses believe their marketing strategy is effective.
- Only 8% of salespeople said leads they received, from their own marketing, were very high quality.
- 52% of marketers say they provide salespeople with their best quality leads.
- 57% of salespeople believe buyers are less dependent on salespeople during the buying process.
- 72% of sales professionals feel that they are not proficient with social selling.
7 Reasons Why You Should Hire Tag Marketing Vs Doing It On Your Own
- Cost – At the minimum, a basic internal marketing department includes analysts, copywriters, social media specialist and managers. This can cost over $250,000.00 annually as compared to less than $40,000.00 annually from a dedicated marketing agency such as Tag Marketing.
- An Expert Perspective – You’re an expert in your field and may not be an expert in marketing, so why not hire a B2B external advertising agency for your marketing goals? An experienced marketing agency is comprised of individuals who are also experts in their field.
- The Opportunity Cost of Taking Time to Hire Employees – Let’s face it, hiring new employees is a tedious and time-consuming process. You’ll have to interview numerous candidates, go through a selection process, probably do some more interviewing to get the candidate who is the right fit for your organization and may still end up with someone who is incapable of doing the job. Skip the hassle and let Tag Marketing do what we do best, generate B2B leads.
- Grow Your Brand – A B2B external advertising agency may have more connections and resources at its disposal. You want your brand to be a household name within your target market.
- Your Business May Be Seasonal – Very often businesses sell more products and services depending on the season. If your business follows these seasonal trends it makes more sense to hire an agency when your business needs to scale up marketing efforts and scale down during slow periods therefore maximizing your ROI.
- Management Time –As a business owner you want to spend your limited time dealing with customers and focusing on your task, not with managing a marketing team. Tag Marketing can allow you to focus on the important aspects of your business because we have trained professionals who develop and execute marketing campaigns strategically and effectively throughout the year.
- Your Geographical Location Restricts Your Ability to Hire the Right Marketing Talent – Let’s face it, if your business is located in a rural area or there isn’t a thriving marketing scene where your located, it may be difficult to hire the right candidate into your organization. An external advertising agency can fulfill your marketing desires remotely as there is no need to be physically located within the proximity of your business due to advances in technology, the internet and social media.
No matter the business model, we have a tailored solution for you. We specialize in capturing leads for our clients and are 100% client-focused and result-oriented. We love to partner with local B2B companies that want to unlock their true potential and accelerate their long-term growth with focused, creative, well-executed inbound marketing plans.
Most of our clients come to us dazed and confused about the transparency of their business's marketing, gaining new clients, nurturing their customers, and increasing their revenue. There’re lost at what converts and not quite sure if the money they're spending is an expense or investment.
We help local businesses build confidence, revenue and brand legacy. We believe in the results, not just random numbers and we close the gap by looking at your KPI’s and sales to report a true ROI.
Our team reviews with yours lead quality through each channel so we can get the most out of our marketing efforts with your budget. By doing so, we can correctly gauge the success and failures of each marketing channel or campaign in order to adapt and refocus, staying on-target with your goals.
We want to be transparent and tell the full story, exactly as it is. Let face it, the face of marketing is changing, and Tag Marketing is at the forefront of this change. With the proper strategy personalized to your business, your ROI will improve significantly.
We do more than just generating leads. We help grow businesses, brands and provide you with an expert perspective for the long run. We are located in Chicagoland, including Roselle, Bartlett, Brookfield, Schiller Park, Geneva, Carol Stream and Schaumburg Illinois.
Our success is built in direct relationship to your success. Call Tag Marketing today for a free consultation at 773-680-6952.