Get 13 of the most powerful, yet simple, organic SEO tips that have been proven to increase search rankings and traffic to your website. View our slideshare presentation, check out our image & coding examples, and clickthrough some quick links. We discuss everything from keywords, to HTML tags, to becoming mobile friendly, to link building, social sharing, to sitemaps and wrapping it all up.
Learn the most effective SEO techniques and why each are so important to your next online marketing strategy. See some organic SEO statistics that will blow your mind and view helpful resources that will take your website to the next level, becoming a lead generating machine.
Powerful Yext & Local Search Stats
Yext conducted a survey of 31,000 locations:
- Businesses who include enhanced content received 416% MORE VIEWS than those without enhanced listing features.
- 95% of respondents reported FINDING INCORRECT INFORMATION about a business that they were searching for online.
- 63% reported that they found incorrect information about a business "MANY TIMES."
- 91% indicated that finding incorrect business listings has IMPACTED THEIR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE.
- More than 33% stated that finding incorrect information about a business had "SIGNIFICANT IMPACT" on their customer experience.
1) WHAT IS YEXT?
Yext is a powerful tool for local SEO and a centralized hub for your link building campaign. Yext local puts your business on the map from one cloud-based portal (there's only 1 username & 1 password) so you can access it online wherever and whenever you want. Yext Powerlistings are essentially an easy way to buy over 70 high quality inbound links to your website without the risk of getting penalized by Google.
We were asked this question recently, “How important is it that we update our WordPress site and how often should we be doing this?” Our answer is absolutely YES, the ENTIRE website, and as soon as the new versions are released!
What Exactly Does Updating WordPress Mean?
When someone says that you need to update your WordPress, they mean everything listed under the updates tab located in the CMS (content management system) dashboard once you’re logged in.