View 12 amazing statistics that crowns a winner in the inbound vs outbound marketing battle. Learn about trends in content marketing, average costs, lead generation, conversions, customer acquisition, and more with a downloadable infographic. Marketing companies and local businesses both confirm that inbound wins vs. outbound marketing. Keep reading to see why!
13 Powerful, Organic SEO Tips Proven To Increase Your Search Rankings & Traffic
TIP 1 - Keyword Research
Effective keyword research is increasingly important to your search engines rankings and to improving your targeted organic traffic. Not only do you need to know how to develop a solid keyword list for SEO, but smart content strategies use keyword research to find out what topics they should blog about and what phrases they should use in their articles.
Keywords or short phrases for web pages and topics or long tail keywords for blog articles. Here is how we develop a great keyword list:
- Create a seed list of industry terms and terms your customers use.
- Expand your list using professional keyword tools including Google's Free Keyword Planner.
- Weed out the junk that isn't relative and refine your list with competitive research.
Learn the most effective SEO techniques and why each are so important to your next online marketing strategy. See some organic SEO statistics that will blow your mind and view helpful resources that will take your website to the next level, becoming a lead generating machine.
Powerful Yext & Local Search Stats
Yext conducted a survey of 31,000 locations:
- Businesses who include enhanced content received 416% MORE VIEWS than those without enhanced listing features.
- 95% of respondents reported FINDING INCORRECT INFORMATION about a business that they were searching for online.
- 63% reported that they found incorrect information about a business "MANY TIMES."
- 91% indicated that finding incorrect business listings has IMPACTED THEIR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE.
- More than 33% stated that finding incorrect information about a business had "SIGNIFICANT IMPACT" on their customer experience.
1) WHAT IS YEXT?
Yext is a powerful tool for local SEO and a centralized hub for your link building campaign. Yext local puts your business on the map from one cloud-based portal (there's only 1 username & 1 password) so you can access it online wherever and whenever you want. Yext Powerlistings are essentially an easy way to buy over 70 high quality inbound links to your website without the risk of getting penalized by Google.